Infrastructure Technology Institute
Advances in Bridge Monitoring Against Scour
• ITI Director Joseph Schofer co-authored an opinion piece on the U.S. Senate’s $109 billion highway finance package.
• Roberto Sarmiento, ITI PI and head of the Northwestern University Transportation Library, was elected a Fellow of the Special Libraries Association (SLA).
• ITI Researchers were featured in Engineering News Record Midwest for their recent work on the Chicago Transit Authority Devon-Sheridan Overpass bridge, in January, 2011.
• Bruce Kaskel, Principal at Wiss, Janney, Elstner was interviewed on the topic of "Challenging Inspections" byITI Director Joseph Schofer on his monthly podcast show.
• View video created by Northwestern's Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science from July, 2011 of high schoolers at ITI's Summer Infrastructure Camp.